Saturday, June 2, 2012

welcome! Or, why should the kids have all the fun?

Ten years ago, I never would've believed I would be blogging about kayaking. Or how it has changed my life. Or how it can change your life. Or how you're never too old to play. Heck, I would probably not have blogged at all.
I was a very different person then. I was out of shape, and kind of wandering through life with no purpose. Then, through what had to be divine intervention, I landed on the beautiful shores of Lake Lanier, had a medical issue, and had a son (who I adore) who steered me right toward what is now my passion. You'll hear a ton about all of that later, trust me. I believe I have a calling to share what I have learned about kayaking to anyone who will listen...and to tell the adult population that this is the most freaking awesome sport ever!! You can start  paddling TODAY and change your life forever. No lie. And I will tell you how.

No comments:

Post a Comment